Oct 14, 2004

Yeah! I have made myself clear!

This a e-mail updated post.

During the group discussion in critical writing class, the most frequent sentence I said is that "yeah! I've made myself clear finally!"

I often find that it is difficult to make my idea clear to those Singaporeans. I spent quite a lot of time on thinking how to present my idea in a clear and precise manner, like drawing a diagram to show the logic connection between the points I made. It is of less frequent for my Chinese classmates to have this understanding difficulty.

Thinking about it twice, I guess that, though part of reason is the culture gap, part of the reason is that I am lack skill of communication. If I have the better skill of communication, my idea in mind will be easier to carry to the others.

No comments: