Oct 9, 2004

the US presidential debate

This post uploaded by E-mail.

This is my first time to hear so much about the presidential debate of US. I browse the New York Times website on the related issues. I am surprised to find there are so many issues these two men disagree about. I do not know who take his position first, but it seems that on every debatable issue, if one takes a position, the other would take the opposite. It gives me the impression that they do not bother to choose which position to take, but they do bother in explaining to the pubic why they choose the position. It is like that one toss a coin and the head turn out, and then makes his whole effort to explain why the head turns out not tail. It is quite incredible for me that how the American benefit from this kind of election.

No comments: