Oct 25, 2004

Analyzing!!


I recently find a way to analyze one self. Perhaps it is to trivial to others, but I consider it as a great discovery to me.
The way is to separate one self to two part, emotional part and the rational part. The emotional part is what I feel. The rational part is what I think. Most of my daily output including talks, writings and actions, are the results of process of one, or both of the two. For example, appreciating arts is basically purely emotional; forming an argument is basically purely rational. These things will not cause many troubles. What I most concerns is the middle part, which involves both sides and the interaction between them.
The perfect example to illustrate how the two function is about love, particularly the love between young guys and girls of my age. While the emotion part functions predominantly at the beginning of the love, deciding who will get shocked and by whom, the rational part will gradually take the fraction from his counterpart until they two reach a balance. I think the balance varies from people to people, and that¡¯s why there is so many kinds of love. For me, the ration part have a larger share.

No comments: