Oct 5, 2004

should I talk so much?

I went to a talk about the student exchange program between universities. In the talk, I say something about my friend's girlfriend's wishes of visiting china and got a parttime job there during the winter vacation. and also some other cases with this, in order to show that there is a potential of exchanging students between my current universities and universities in China.

but after the talk, I think I may just talked too much about my personal privacy or actually others. on the other hand, I should be specific to be convincing.

what a dilemma!

we are always supposed to fall into such difficult situation, you cannot go up, either can you go down! so sometimes, the best way is to remain silence when you do not really know what to say!!

No comments: