Dec 2, 2004

Zhu zhaorui

Zhu zhao rui writes in his book, US$3000 I Travel Around the World, his five philosophy of travel. The first is that travel is kind of lifestyle. More and more young people in the aisan countries joined their western contemporaries in travelling around the world. Next is that travel is life investment. The experience in the journey as well as the experience of preparing the jouney will pay you off in the rest of your life. The third is that to travel is to explore not to take a risk. Life is more important, really. Travel is never a kind of self-torture, which comes the forth. And finally, travel differs from tourism that its end is not entertainment. I think the fifth one is now benefiting me. I have decided to travel to Thailand, not to visit those places of interest where usual tourism group will go, instead, a local university.
Besides his travel philosophy, the another crucial idea expressed throughtout the part of his book I read up to now is that the importance of collecting information. He collects information from a variety of sources including dailly notice on the street, newspaper advertisement and internet. And this idea is also influencing me, and I now begin to read newspaper's Classified now.

No comments: