Dec 30, 2007

Critical self-assessment 3 -- Projects


Too many things I want to do, but too little time of actually doing them. As a result, I have a long list of projects I have started and a long list of things I want to start: website construction, modeling, type-watching, When Pigs fly, martial art, public speaking, travel, traditional Chinese medicine, humor study, running, soccer, conversation, writing, and recently added to the list, existentialism study, skate, ski.

Solution? The rational approach is to prioritize the projects and to do them in the order of their importances, and of course with proper time management. But this approach doesn't apply to these hobby projects.

Sometimes another approach works better: take whatever I feel like doing at the moment, "Just do it" and enjoy doing it.

No comments: